Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Music Magazine: Double page spread

To create my double page spread I used software called Quark Xpress passport. First I created my background colour of dark grey, I did this to make the text and image stand out more and make it more aesthetically pleasing. Next I chose to add the image I had chosen to use from my photo-shoot, I edited the picture in photoshop and changed the exposure level and created a grayscale version of the image which i felt looked more interesting an fitted in well with the background colour. 
After adding the image I created my cover line and stand first, I chose to use the colour scheme of yellow an white for the text as they are both contrasting colours to the dark gray background. I then wrote the article and made all corrections to make sure no mistakes went on the magazine. To stay with conventions I added a website on the bottom of each page which is along side the page number. Next I checked the double page spread over for mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment